Wednesday 20 March 2013

Music to my ears

It is still early in the semester so I am using students' names written in English to build spelling and useful for checking what another student said.  We divided up into a few groups based on music genre.  
This class is a little clicky.  but I wanted the students to work with someone other than their close friends for a change.  It was a struggle to have them pick different genres than their friend but I think it paid off.  they spoke a little about the type and prepared for a presentation.
They will give a presentation next class on one song as a team.  I played one song as an example and told them what I knew about Reggae.  "Get up stand up!!"
I added a couple questions to help them get their conversation started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment